Build Optimized Schedules
For Your Cannabis Employees
Evolve HCM's cannabis employee scheduling allows managers to make sure that they have the optimal schedules in place for their employees, ensuring fairness, best-fit availability, and a proper ROI from their cannabis workforce.
With employee scheduling for cannabis, employers will gain access to cannabis software tools such as:
- Customizable Scheduling Rules
- Automatic, Best-Fit Schedule Generation
- Scheduling Compliance Tracking Tools
- Shift-Swap Features
- Employee Self-Service Tools
- And More!
Automatically generate best-fit schedules based on the specific needs of your business with easy-to-use customization tools and automated workflows, and automatically enforce scheduling rules and policies.
Cannabis Employee Scheduling Benefits Include...
Customizable Scheduling Rules
Auto-Generated "Best-Fit" Schedules
Scheduling Compliance Tracking
Self-Service & Shift Swapping
Better Employee Schedules. Better Employee Performance.
Cannabis companies that use cannabis employee scheduling software can often enjoy key benefits that include:
- Scheduling the right employee, with the right skills, at the right time
- Controlled labor costs with even more informed scheduling decisions
- Improved productivity by aligning staff coverage with business needs
- Better employee engagement by giving workers more power over their schedules with self-service tools and the ability to shift swap
- Minimal compliance risk with automatically enforced scheduling rules and laws, even union rules
- Simple schedule creation and management
Gain Better Visibility into Workforce Management with Reporting Tools
Cannabis companies can speed up and simplify everyday scheduling tasks with comprehensive reporting tools which include:
- Open-Shift Reports
- Coverage Maps
- Forecasted and Scheduled Coverage
- Schedule Summaries by Employee
- Employee Work Time Available
- Employee Preferences
Employers can access these tools from anywhere, on any device, as well as view past schedules in order to measure previous success and apply lessons learned.